Salam Dapodik News .Darmasiswa RI program is a scholarship program offered by the Indonesian government to foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa Indonesia, traditional arts and culture of Indonesia (Culinary, Tourism).The candidate is allowed to decide the higher institutions (universities)which carry out the program.
DARMASISWAis a non-degree scholarship program offered to all foreign students from countries which have diplomatic relationship with Indonesia to study Bahasa Indonesia, arts, music, crafts and particular subject in 53 selected Indonesian Higher Education Institutions in different cities in Indonesia. This program organized by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MoEC) in Cooperation with Ministryof ForeignAffairs (MoFA).
Regular One Year program is one-year scholarship program offered to foreign students who would like to study Bahasa Indonesia, Arts, Culinary and Tourismin selected Indonesian Higher Education Institutions
The Darmasiswa student is required to have a Social Visit Visa (VKSB) for 60 days issued by the Indonesian Embassyin the student's country of residence. Upon arrival in Indonesia. the Darmasiswa student's passport has to be submitted to the Bureau of Planning and International Cooperation. Ministryof Education and Culture. for necessary arrangements in obtaining recommendations of the State Secretariat and the Directorate General of Immigration. Ministry of Law and Human Rights. The students are prohibited to apply for Tourist Visa or On-Arrival Visa for study purpose.
COVERAGE OF SCHOLARSHIP
Monthly allowance will be received by student is Rp 2.000.000.00 (two million rupiah) .
- Living Cost: Rp. 1.200.000
- Book Allowances : Rp. 200.000
- Local Transport : Rp. 200.000
- Medical/Health Care : Rp. 200.000
- Pocket Money: Rp. 200.000
The student is advised to bring enough money in US dollar for unexpected additional expenses in Indonesia.
QUALIFICATIONS OF STUDENTS
Each student has to fulfill these requirements as the follows:
- Not more than 35 years of age
- Single status
- Must be a student as proven by recommendation letter from host university and recent transcript
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent
- In good health as proved by Medical Certificate
- Able to communicate in Englishor Bahasa Indonesia isrequired
- Have basic knowledge of the field you're applying for
Theapplicant should register through the following procedures: Prospective students are required to register at the Embassy/ Consulate General in the country of origin of students, and for students who are not in the student's home country is not allowed to be registered through the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General in the participating countries (non-citizenship).
Student must submit a complete application package that includes all the following items:
- Completed admission/application form
- Recommendation letter from Higher Education Institution
- Recommendation letter from Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General
- Copy of academic transcript
- Copy of certificates
- Copy of Health Certificate
- Copy passport valid at least 18months from time of arrival in Indonesia.
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Passportsizecolor photograph (5 pieces)
Sekian dan terima kasih semoga bermanfaat!!!